Have a TROPHY ROOM?

rastas

Reaction score
Hello all: I'm a photographer in San Diego working on a project where I'm photographing trophy rooms, public and private, for publication in major outdoor magazine. Researching now , trying to find good trophy rooms and willing participants. If anyone can help, please contact me!

robert@robertbenson.com
thanks

RASTAS

Welcome to the forum.

You should be a little forth coming on your project...

I looked at your profile on AH and it is blank...

What are your beliefs on hunting?

I have not seen your name in print...I subscribe to most of the major outdoor - hunting publications and do not recognize your name.

What MAJOR outdoor publication do you write for?

i goggled your name and is this you?

Grew up in Minnesota. At 14, I made a darkroom in the basement and used a slide projector as an enlarger pointed at the ground. Joined the Navy as a photojournalist the day after my high school graduation. Studied photojournalism at Syracuse University. Now a full time freelance photographer in San Diego.

Clients/published work includes:
New York Times
ESPN the Magazine
Outside Magazine
Inc. Magazine
Smart Business Magazine
Golf Magazine
Angelo Magazine
USA Today
The Advocate
Advertising Age Magazine
San Diego Magazine
The Union Tribune
North County Times
The Advocate Magazine
Biz San Diego
Sports Illustrated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LJBGabriel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?