has anyone any experience with Guns Warehouse in Texas?

Hyde Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
has anyone any experience with Guns Warehouse in Texas on the site they say PayPal, zeal or cash app. are they real? or a scam thanks

I would say scam, if that are their only payment methods. Anyone the is legitimate will accept CC. All this is redflags to me and if the talk about crypto haha it's definitely a no go.

Even if they accept credit cards, there's no guarantee it's not a scam site. They get your CC number and three digit code, then reply it didn't work. Check out this website for scams. As I type this, the number is at 2,999. Checked a few months ago it was twelve hundred something.

Make sure it’s Guns Warehouse in Cedar Park. It’s a real store with inventory, I’ve bought multiple rifles from them and know some of the guys personally.

There are some scams out there cloning websites, using real store photos, and tweaking things. Guns Warehouse has had their images and info used in scams. If it’s something you want call the store directly.

Attachments

• IMG_3404.jpeg
    IMG_3404.jpeg
    974.7 KB · Views: 66
At first I thought you were talking about "Gun Mag Warehouse", which is actually a good online retailer based here in the Dallas area. If you are referring to "Guns Warehouse dot Net", then I agree it appears to smell like a scam site to me. Pretty new registration (2022), and a WHOIS search turns up virtually no info. I wouldn't risk it.

The real Guns Warehouse website is below.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrookeBich

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?