Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
limcroma logo 3.jpg

Almost every first-time African hunter has a trophy kudu on their list. To accommodate this request, we have improved one of our previous trophy kudu packages and spiced it up a bit by offering some more flexibility within the package for the hunter.

kudu sunset pic.JPG

Limcroma's Grey Ghost of Africa Package

7-Day all-inclusive safari for 1 hunter, 1x1 with your own PH with 4 of Africa’s most iconic plainsgame animals featuring a Greater Southern Kudu Bull!

$5,995 USD
($6,500 USD for 1 hunter & 1 non-hunting guest)

5,695 Euros 1x1
(6,180 Euros 1 hunter & 1 non-hunting guest)

Package includes 7 nights in camp hunting 1x1 with PH, bow or rifle, all-inclusive of daily rates and trophy fees for the following species:

Kudu bull up to 54”

Hunters' choice of Blue Wildebeest or Zebra

Hunter's choice of Impala ram or Blesbok ram

Trophy Warthog

Daily rates are all-inclusive of the following in every custom proposal:

*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

Daily rates do not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

*Only 5 of these special packages will be offered for the 2023 season.

**Extra safari days and additional animals can be added at special pricing. Contact Dan or Hannes for details.

***This offer is not valid for those hunting with another package offer or with donation/auction hunts.

Isnt that 3 trophies?
Kudu
Bwb or zebra
Impala or blesbuck

Limcroma can absolutely get you on a great Kudu. Can’t wait to get back in 2024.

Thank you Mr. Doug for sharing your trophy kudu here on the AH.com forums! We look forward to hosting you back in camp again soon!

I hunted this exact package back in 2015 with Limcroma and unbelievably I think it was offered at the same price or damn close!

I can't say enough about the owner Hannes Els and the job they do at Limcroma Safaris. This is an excellent offer! I highly recommend this or any other package with them. They are an extremely special and unique outfitter offering a very high quality African hunting experience!

bso kudu.JPG

Anyone wanting to experience Africa for the first time, you're not going to find a deal better than this. I could go on about the animals, the accommodations, the food, they're all 5 stars, but it’s the people that will make this trip what it is. If everything else is 5 stars, the people you'll meet on this trip will be 6 stars.

If you're considering...even thinking about a trip to Africa with only 4 of these packages, I'd jump on this like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat. You will not regret this decision.

2017:

Kudu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first kudu taken a few years back with my first ever hunt at Limcroma Safaris!

Africa 2009 059.jpg

We only get a limited number of sunsets in our lifetimes..

Let us help you make a few of those African sunsets!

IMG_7251.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anibal67M7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.