Greetings from Florida

Josh1825

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique
Hi all....I am new to Africahunting.com but I am not new to Africa. My first trip was in 2015 and I simply can't get enough of it. Some people love boats or cars or watches, I love hunting and in particular Africa Hunting. Looking forward to learning and participating on the site to help promote the sustainable use of hunting on this wonderful continent.

Welcome to AH Josh1825! Glad you found us and looking forward to having you share your knowledge with us.

Giday Josh and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Plant City FL, the strawberry capital of the world.

Hi all....I am new to Africahunting.com but I am not new to Africa. My first trip was in 2015 and I simply can't get enough of it. Some people love boats or cars or watches, I love hunting and in particular Africa Hunting. Looking forward to learning and participating on the site to help promote the sustainable use of hunting on this wonderful continent.
Welcome to AH

Josh1825, welcome to the AH forum! Yep, Africa is highly addictive!

Welcome aboard Josh1825. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any plans for a return trip to Africa? If so, what is on the menu, where and when.

Welcome to AH!

Hi Josh, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Indiana.

Hello Josh1825,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaSing

Latest profile posts

matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.
JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.