Greetings from Cambridge

Muntjac

New member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Media
6
Hello One and all

I am as my name suggests a british hunter (a chinese deer but very prevalant here in the uk) I assist with wild deer managment. I am british born. Lived in SA for a couple of years and also In Namibia where i worked as a field guide in the caprivi strip. I have stumbled upon this site through researching what shall be in 2012 my first buffalo hunt.

Rgds
 
Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of interesting information here. When did you live in Namibia and what guiding did you do?
 
Welcome Muntjac....would love to hunt a chinese water deer some day! Any recommendation for a good hunt?
 
Welcome Muntjac hope you enjoy AH as much as I do. You will find a lot of info here on Buffalo hunts and don't be afraid to ask any Question you may have. Bob
 
Hi Muntjac

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck on planning your Cape Buff hunt.

We have 50+ Cape Buffalo so please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of interesting information here. When did you live in Namibia and what guiding did you do?

I was in Namibia from 2006-08 guiding through bwabwata/ Mamili. At that point i was doing month long safaris starting in Livingstone around the caprivi and assisting with FGASA training courses. I have Chinese water deer on my permission enysse. Theres a lot of them around where i hunt. Thanks for the welcome and louis please forward me some details regarding you r buffalo hunts,

much appreciated
 
Hi Muntjac

PM sent thank you very much for the opportunity!;)

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to AH Muntjac! Glad to have you here and looking forward to reading your posts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top