Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Grahamstown Scope Caps
Els & Co.

scope-caps.jpg

Sizes:

Small (Dangerous Game Scope)
Medium (Standard Size Scopes)
Large (Larger Variable Scopes w/ Large Objective Lens

This product twists on the scope for a secure fit, so while they cannot fit scopes longer or with larger lenses than what is shown below, they will work with ones that are smaller.

"Small" are for Dangerous Game scopes up to 9.5" long with 42 mm eyepiece and 30 mm objective lens
"Medium" are for standard sized scopes up to 13.5" long with 42 mm eyepiece and objective lens
"Large" are for variable power scopes that are up to 15" long with 42MM eyepiece and 52 mm objective lens

scope-caps2.jpg

You have to go to his website to be enlightened about price. And this fine item will set you back $99 plus shipping. The Els Company stuff is excellent quality. I have a cartridge pouch for the 470 NE made by Els.

484AC3FB-8454-4BA2-90BE-0E2D280DF120.png

Last edited:
Thanks Charlie! One day I may be rich enough to get all the cool stuff that pops up on here, lol!

You have to go to his website to be enlightened about price. And this fine item will set you back $99 plus shipping. The Els Company stuff is excellent quality. I have a cartridge pouch for the 470 NE made by Els.

View attachment 281339
He’s a heck of a nice guy. He is good friends with the folks at ARU as well. Incredible collectible quality stuff!
Philip

Thanks Charlie! One day I may be rich enough to get all the cool stuff that pops up on here, lol!

Well good luck on collecting the stuff. For now I have the one item which may get used once a year! Ha!

Lol, I hear that, Charlie! That's why I specifically said "rich enough" because if I just had enough money for things like that, I'd much rather spend it on going to Africa instead. I'm not big on material things anymore, but I see stuff I think would be cool to have sometimes. I'd have to be rich, with all kinds of play money before I would start buying it though. My buddy calls it "F***k you money" because it's an amount that you have decided is enough to do whatever the hell you want, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?