Glad to be here

47ltb

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Member of
Pine Cone Hunting Club
:Hello from South Carolina,U.S.A
I look forward to learning about hunting in Africa. One day I hope to come to Africa to hunt and just enjoy a beautiful African sunset.:cool:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH! We're glad to have you here. If there is anything you want to know about Africa just ask and one of the good people here will try to answer it for you.
 
Welcome to AH!!!
You are sure to find a lot of info of Africa.
Just as I did.
Are you a rifle or bowhunter?
 
Welcome to AH! Those sun sets are beautiful!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH 47ltb!
 
Welcome to the forum, 47ltb

An african sunset with a glass of south african red wine ah....!
 
Thank's everyone, I look forward to a lot of useful info.

Dox, I hunt with a rifle, my current rifle is a Savage 116se Safari Express chambered in .375hh. I also had a Rueger mkII in the same caliber, and a .375 Remington ultra mag, along with a cz 550 in 458 lott.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Thank's everyone, I look forward to a lot of useful info.

Dox, I hunt with a rifle, my current rifle is a Savage 116se Safari Express chambered in .375hh. I also had a Rueger mkII in the same caliber, and a .375 Remington ultra mag, along with a cz 550 in 458 lott.

You have not been to Africa and you have that arsenal!?
You are prepared for some big stuff there.

Glad to have you here on AH.
 
Welcome to AH 47ltb,
Glad to to see the AH community growing so steadily. You have certainly come to the right place to get bitten by the African bug. Enjoy your stay.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,734
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top