Glad I found this site

Welcome to AH.
 
Glad you found us-hope there is alot here that you enjoy!
 
Welcome!
If you stick to this forum, in no time you might find yourself, lurking for game in sub Saharan Africa.
This happened to many, who stumbled upon this site.

Enjoy!
 
Giday Buckd975. Welcome to the A H forums
 
Looks to be a rather thorough forum. Being here is much appreciated. Thank you.
Hello Buckd975,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

PS:
Please tell us a wee bit about yourself …. IE: what your interests are, such as - hunting, fishing (spin fishing, perhaps fly fishing, etc.), muzzle loader, archery, antique gun collecting, blah blah blah …
 
Welcome welocme welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
@Buckd975 … greetings & we’re glad you find AH! Enjoy the topics, exchanges, afew pics & let’s get you, family or friends on Safari trip.

Happy Trails
 
Welcome to AH Buckd975! Glad you found us.
 
Welkom, pleasure meeting you as well
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome!! I hope you'll find this site as helpful as I do!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,066
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top