AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
newzealandsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
New Zealand Professional guides assoc, Safari Club international, Dallas Safari Club, Wild sheep foundation, Houston Safari Club, SCI Master Measurer
Hunted
New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Canada, U.S.A
Often the girls in the hunting industry are over looked. So today we`re going to post a few photos in tribute of the girls and lady hunters that have been out there doing it with us this season to date.

P1040616.JPG
fullsizeoutput_d57.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_d72.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_d84.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_ffd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_13d6.jpeg
DSC00078.JPG
fullsizeoutput_14ed.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1548.jpeg
IMG_1977.jpg
Wallaby.jpg
Youth female Hunter 13 inch Bull Tahr.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting those big rats is something I could sink my teeth into!
Nice pictures, congratulations to the huntress’

Well done, congratulations! Not that it matters, but from where were the ladies from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaGrim

Latest profile posts

Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg