Giraffe Sneak Peak

RBurg44

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 24, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
348
Location
Hampstead, MD
Media
87
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
5
My taxidermist (jerrys taxidermy in pa) has finally started my giraffe from my 2017 safari with pawprints. Hes had to custom make the bottom half of the form and cut to adjust the head to get a slight turn as requested. Still has a scenery base to do. And final touch up. I better get the hardwood floor in on my addition asap!

F83C5114-5D13-4EFA-AF07-D8344B7697D3.jpeg
AAFF2E07-8327-4CD8-869C-8EACA056E247.jpeg
4D32C744-0406-4BC4-BDA3-7E5EC46C4C2A.jpeg
 
Looks great! I cant wait for my stuff to get here. (waiting on permits) I do like your giraffes ears way better than how mine were done.
 
Looking good sir.
 
Well done Charlie. Enjoy
 
And now he is home! Great looking mount!
 
Massive! What is the total height?
(Unless that is a 4’ hobbit door!)
 
Awesome trophy!
 
Ok now I’ve seen a mount that might entice me to take one could never figure how to get one to fit that still looked good. Very nice trophy you have there a mature dark bull.
Thank you for sharing
 
Nice! Congrats on getting it home, looks good!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top