Giraffe bone for knife handles

nztimb

AH ambassador
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
5,410
Reaction score
22,339
Media
1,632
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
4
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
I am pleased to let you know that I have enough giraffe bone for 4 knives thanks to a trade with @Sarg and I know one of you, some time back asked me to let him know if I ever got any more, but sadly I dont remember who it was so it will be first 4 orders to go in the book that will be done. There is enough length in these pieces that I can also do a number of bolsters from the off cuts so that is another option for some nice contrast with a darker handle.
 
My first homemade knife has giraffe horn scales and it has held up incredibly well. The bone is dense and looks great too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top