Gary Reeder Ultimate 410 GNR

Ronnie Pace

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
127
Media
8
I have always been intrigued by the guns put out by Gary Reeder since I saw the first Black Widow in one of the gun magazines back in the 70s. I always thought they were out of my price range so I put them on my bucket list. I found a great deal on one of his Ultimate 410s in .410 GNR (.454 Casull necked down to .41) with a 6 inch barrel and Leupold 4X scope and some factory ammo, brass and reloading dies so I had to jump on it. It is very accurate with 170 gr and 255 gr bullets.

E8649F83-C64D-4C34-A843-07C6D7751883.jpeg
3C5EF2B0-3940-4C28-902E-3E8A260E6CD9.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful handgun! Reeder’s gunfighter grip is excellent and really makes the thumpers very manageable to shoot. I’ve got a 44 Blackhawk ready to send to Gary for an ultimate black widow in 500 Linebaugh! Congrats on a great find!
 
Also a question for those of you that have hunted with a handgun in South Africa, I have been told the barrel has to be 8 “ or more to be legal to hunt with. I have not been able to find any regulations stating that. Any ideas where that came from?
 
Very nice revolver, well done on scoring her !

I don't think that is correct on barrel length rules but I think custom guns need more paper work as SAPS works from factory spec sheet, so allow more time or use a service if you are taking the Mighty .41 to SA .
 
I have one in 510GNR, really like it and the quality of work is excellent.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,788
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top