G5 MEGAMEAT Test

A buddy of mine is using these as his primary deer roaches this year… he hasn’t stuck anything other than a broad head target with them yet… but he’s claiming they fly perfectly true to his field points and are penetrating deeper than the rage mechanicals he was using previously… he’s pretty sold on them for now
 
Like the testing showed: Light is excellent. Blades are extremely sharp. Opening is excellent. Cut size is excellent. All that helped them get a fairly high score and will take down a lot of animals.

Penetration is decent, largely boosted by the blades tending to close when they hit softer spots.

Blade durability is weak; one is the weakest of any mech on the market. With most hits on an animal, that won’t be an issue. With some, it will be a issue.

How all that affects anyone’s choice to use this head or not is up to them and their own personal needs/desires for what they want a broadhead to do.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,195
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top