From my first trip in 2022

CRCO

AH senior member
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
61
Reaction score
413
Media
10
IMG_0131 Large.jpeg
 
Beautiful, congratulations!!
 
Nice...
 
That 3 animal pedestal is cool. My taxidermist is trying to talk me into doing that, but I don’t have the room. Lol
 
Love the Lechwe and waterbuck- they are on my list for when I go back in 2026. Great job!
 
That 3 animal pedestal is cool. My taxidermist is trying to talk me into doing that, but I don’t have the room. Lol
The pedestal is 4 feet long and 27 inches wide. The Mounts measure 6ft wide and 7ft 8 inches tall.
 
Very nice! Love that lechwe.
On our way in to the camp my son saw a very nice lechwe. After unloading and sighting in, we went back to that area where we both were able to get our first African animals. I'm certain you understand what a relief it was to put them on the ground.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,547
Latest member
JoniScorfi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top