For Sale Swarovski STS 65 20-60X65mm Spotting Scope With Stay On Soft Case

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I have not been on the board for a while and I'm just starting to cull the herd. For sale Swarovski STS 65 20-60x65mm, with stay on soft case. I've had this for quite a while and never used it. Nearly perfect shape, lenses are 100%. The Swarovski logo on the right side is flaking, which was pretty common with these (in picture). I don't have the box, and I have no idea where it is. if you have any questions please ask me if you are in the Houston area I'll deliver or you can come by and check it out.

Great scope in excellent condition, $1700 delivered in the lower 48.

image0.jpeg
image1 (2).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you back my friend!
Good luck on the sale, they are fine spotters and that one is perfect for packing up a ridgeline!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NolanMesse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?