Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Sitting here in a dark and hot house with no power.

Found myself wondering if I could play Toby458 on my phone and post a rifle for sale - a rifle I haven’t even hunted yet!

Another Sabatti 9.3x74R like Andrew’s, except this one has color cases receiver and the reflex sight is a Burris.

I will sell for $4,900. I also have a lot of bullets, brass, dies and loaded ammo that I will sell below market to the buyer.

Pm me an email address for more pics.

I will be off-grid tomorrow mixing/pouring concrete but will check in when not scrambling.

Would like to keep this, but I must be related to Toby. Even my wife is shaking her head!

Always some shiny new thing to accumulate.

IMG_2136.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Looking Rifle!!
I figured a luddite like you (us) would have a backup power source ready to go -
Sorry you have to be dark and hot
Good luck with the sale!

The Sabatti’s look like really good deals, generally. Has anyone had any problems with them? I am not talking about the historical regulation issues, that is stale.

So what you are saying is you don’t need that case of ammo Tim? Lol. Now I’m trying to figure out what you have your eye on now!

I thought you told Andrew he’d regret selling his

I thought you told Andrew he’d regret selling his
I think that was someone else, lol

I said I had the near twin to it, and that it was very handy

I will post more pics when I get back home.

This is two lefts and two rights, standing at 40 yards with the back of my left hand resting on a sandbag.

232gr Norma Oryx and Varget. Ammo and my loading data to the buyer, included with rifle (currently about 80 rounds...I have not done a lot of work on it yet...some of the loads are just 270gr Speer with a starter load, for familiarization.

Looks like the pic might have rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise as I uploaded. The two just above the bull (now to left) are the right barrel/front trigger. The two with some vertical spacing to the left are the lefts. I am sure off a bench these could be tightened up, but I was getting in some shooting out at the property between chores and had to settle!

IMG_2215.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was me. I have the identical setup, right down to the red dot.
And if my history is any indication, you are correct in what you say.

I have probably sold 50+ guns over the years, and it is very rare to not have regrets.

Of course, I have sold many because I have purchased many. If I tried to keep them all (especially the more expensive ones) I would still be on my original dozen!! :)

There is a song in here somewhere....something about loving them and leaving them alone...

Last week my wife was saying don't sell at any price.

This week, she says "move it"!

First $4k for the rifle, Burris, hard and soft cases and dies gets it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TitusPwz5

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles