For Sale Ruger No. 1A 30-40 Krag

Fastest transaction in the history of gun buying! Rifle shipped the same day as payment, both arrived on the same day! Rifle looks great, thanks Tim!!

This transaction and the many like it are the result of the community we have all built here...starting with Jerome's and Brickburn's efforts and leadership.

If/when someone comes along and tries to "fundamentally change" AH, we should all jump like chickens on a June bug.

There....my political statement for the day!!

Oil is important, but I will be drilling for the most important liquid on earth!

@spike.t

Didn't even know you could drill for vodka.

Beer is more important than Vodka!

"Beer is proof that God loves us". Ben Franklin

Silly boys, everybody knows Bourbon is the most important!

Those Ruger 1A's are nice little rifles, I gave mine to my grandson and I need to get another one of these days.

Silly boys, everybody knows Bourbon is the most important!

Those Ruger 1A's are nice little rifles, I gave mine to my grandson and I need to get another one of these days.

I agree!

I am down to a 1S and a 1H. Feel a bit naked right now!

Well throw some clothes on!!:LOL::LOL::whistle:

BTW guys, shot this rifle today. My wife hates when I say this but,,,, its scccchhhhhhweeeeeet!! LOL.:rolleyes:o_O
It certainly is a sweet little shooter!

Not to mention the provenance! :ROFLMAO:
A genuine Tarbe that has also been inappropriately fondled by Bullthrower338! You just can’t put a price on that! The fact that I didn’t break or lose it is testament to the rifles durability.

Just to let everybody know, this tread popped back up and in still butt hurt that Tim sold this rifle! I bought a No.1 and a 1895 in the 30 guvment to do a 30-40 elk hunt with Tim and here I am with both guns and Tim sold his. Beware gentleman, he is an enabler to the max and has caused me many unneeded acquisitions! Lol

Just to let everybody know, this tread popped back up and in still butt hurt that Tim sold this rifle! I bought a No.1 and a 1895 in the 30 guvment to do a 30-40 elk hunt with Tim and here I am with both guns and Tim sold his. Beware gentleman, he is an enabler to the max and has caused me many unneeded acquisitions! Lol

I hate to see you this upset. Allow me to relieve you of your Ruger Krag, you’ll feel better I promise!

E44CB05E-40D5-4A0E-8A3C-66019A382FD7.jpeg
21B41C40-C5FD-498C-A2DA-FB540357B3AF.jpeg

The bottom one is mine, no plans on getting rid of it, I will just stay butt hurt

I am an incurable gun slut.

I love them and leave them. Without hesitation.

I have owned the arguably nicest rifle of my life for perhaps two months, and I could already be talked into a sale/swap/sale-swap, etc.

It is a terrible disease, but one I have learned to live with.

I am sorry that you are my collateral damage. Tell me how I can make it up to you? Want to swap/buy into a really nice 460 Weatherby? :)

Cool rifle and hey, love the components in the background! 30/40 Krag in a single shot is a great rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geri37L030

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?