For Sale Or Trade Semi Custom 8x68 S With Dies & Brass

TrapperErick

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have a Kelbly Nanook action that I had barreled with a 21" Lilja #2 barrel. I then put the barreled action in a Grayboe Outlander stock with M5 bottom metal. Stock cane just primed from Grayboe and I put a couple of coats of paint on so I could hunt with it this fall. Rifle includes a Zeiss Diavari C 3-9x36 US made scope around 75 pieces of Norma brass and a set of dies. I was shooting under an 1" with my handloads using Barnes 160 gr TTSX. Has less then 100 rounds down the barrel. I have a Remington laminated ADL stock I will include if wanted. Gun functioned and shot great in the ADL stock. I love the rifle but I just got back a custom 284 Winchester I had been waiting for the last few years and I need to thin out the collection.

You can read about the action here https://kelbly.com/nanook-action/

Will sell for $2200 or am looking for a FA Model 83 in 454 Casull, 475 Linebaugh, or 45 Long Colt or.

nanook3.jpg
nanook1.jpg
nanook2.jpg
nanook4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgebenjamin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?