Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NMLRA, SCI,
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa, Zimbabwe
For sale is a 100 count bulk box of Starline Nickle brass.$70.00 including shipping.
20230725_231049.jpg

I’m out of the country at the moment.. I start traveling back to the US late tomorrow… if you can wait until Monday for a payment to be sent out, I’ll take them..

They are yours mdwest.
PM me your shipping details and I'll have them out to you.

mdwest,
while I was finishing up with organizing all the various brass, bullets and other reloading items, I found a few more pcs to add to your shipment.

mdwest,
while I was finishing up with organizing all the various brass, bullets and other reloading items, I found a few more pcs to add to your shipment.

Thanks @Ridge Runner !

Finally made it home last night... Shooting you a PM now to wrap things up...

PM sent with info.

Following up with a "thank you" to @Ridge Runner .. brass received in perfect condition in yesterdays mail..

Great guy to deal with.. was patient enough to let me get back from being overseas and give me a couple of days to get my wits back and start catching up on things before sending over payment, etc..

would definitely do business with @Ridge Runner again..

Thanks mdwest for the support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brym427

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?