For Sale - Model 1999 Montana Rifle Company 404 Jeffery Stainless Beautiful!

Spartan5

AH veteran
Reaction score
I am selling this right handed stainless steel 404 Jeffery that includes a Trijicon TR24G 1-4x24 scope with quick detach rings. The rifle is in fantastic shape and I have not fired it since I have owned it. I bought it with plans to use it in Africa in the next couple of years, but life has thrown some curves and that is not in the cards at this time. This gun has been fired a handful of times, as I bought it from another member here. It is far too nice of a rifle to be a safe queen for me for who knows how long. I have included many pictures of the rifle and have additional photos available if desired. I am also including a new hardsided Sherlock Security case as well as 200 rounds of Hornady factory ammo with it. 100 rounds of DGX and 100 rounds of DGS as pictured along with the rifle. Rifle will ship from FFL to FFL with proper insurance. I am asking $6500 for the package. Ammo will ship separately from the firearm. Price includes the shipping of both the rifle and the ammunition. Forms of payment accepted will be Certified Check or USPS Money Order. Other options such as personal check may be accepted with proper references from the site. If personal check is accepted, rifle will not ship until check clears. Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

IMG_1486.jpg
IMG_1453.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1457.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1468.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1473.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1478.JPG
IMG_1483.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg
IMG_1485.jpg
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1448.JPG
IMG_1450.JPG
IMG_1456.JPG
IMG_1457.JPG
IMG_1458.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG

I apologize I could not find a place to edit this, but price above does NOT include shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance will be actual cost calculated off of buyers zip code and preferred method of shipping. Local pickup is available and could be an option if the buyer is within a reasonable distance. Thanks for looking, and as I said feel free to ask any questions. Happy New Year!

If this shoots anywhere near as well as my MRC in 375 H&H it will make someone a fine DG outfit!

Wow...great offer here. 404 is an interesting cartridge as it sits between the 375 and 416. Some would say it's the one cartridge to rule them all. There isn't a single hunt in Africa that can't be done with this rifle. Why is it still here???

Two things to my awesome friends on AH: 1. Just got a big surprise bonus i was not expecting so the beautiful Mrs. Rare Breed awarded me dispensation. 2. All of you know I have wanted a 404 Jeffery. Therefore I am the new owner of this 404 Jeffery!!!! Thanks so much to the seller who was an absolute pleasure to do business with!!!

Rare Breed,
I think now you need to give us a report from Africa on how well it takes game like buffalo, eland, hippo, giraffe, etc. You know, all the little animals! LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3chunter

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!