TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale.
Blaser R8 Jaeger stock receiver. Unfired in Factory hard case.
I bought this as a new complete rifle, and it is absolutely flawless. No nicks, dings, or dents whatsoever. Not sure what the wood grade is, but it’s very pretty, with a tiger stripe appearance on the butt stock. All you need to make this a complete rifle is a barrel, bolt head, and bolt assembly. If purchased new, these stocks sell for a minimum of $4500.00.
Pictures tell it all.
Asking for $3000.00 plus shipping to lower 48. Must go to an FFL dealer, as this is the serial numbered part of an R8. NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA.

IMG_6325.jpeg

IMG_6324.jpeg

Is that one of the ones you can change the side plates on?

Toby that is a nice looking setup. I haven't got on the r8 bandwagon but there are a bunch of guys that are and will benefit with a Toby deal. The official wood work terminology for that "tiger striping" is fiddle back. And the fiddle back in the stock is VERY nice.

Toby that is a nice looking setup. I haven't got on the r8 bandwagon but there are a bunch of guys that are and will benefit with a Toby deal. The official wood work terminology for that "tiger striping" is fiddle back. And the fiddle back in the stock is VERY nice.
Yes you’re right! Not sure why I said tiger striping. I always thought that looks good on gun stocks. I should just keep this one and quit worrying about scratching it up when hunting. But so far it’s never been out of the house, and I hate to be the one who puts the first mark on it. I always get drawn in by pretty wood, but the practical side of me gravitates to synthetic stocks for hunting.

Yes you’re right! Not sure why I said tiger striping. I always thought that looks good on gun stocks. I should just keep this one and quit worrying about scratching it up when hunting. But so far it’s never been out of the house, and I hate to be the one who puts the first mark on it. I always get drawn in by pretty wood, but the practical side of me gravitates to synthetic stocks for hunting.
Same here. For hunting i also prefer synthetic stocks.
Krish

Nah, life is too short to hunt with ugly rifles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

After Helene bump. Hope all is well by you Toby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas1836

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?