For Sale 9.3x62 Ammunition

Rocco490

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
695
Reaction score
658
9.3x62 ammo just over $1 a round here is link



Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 3.11.10 PM.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 3.11.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 3.11.11 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to let you all know who have rifles chambered in the superb 9.3x62 the deal on ammo I saw listed best of luck stocking up.
 
Wanted to let you all know who have rifles chambered in the superb 9.3x62 the deal on ammo I saw listed best of luck stocking up.
Photo on their website looks like the bonded Plus load but language reads like the Tielmantel softpoint (which is a fine load on it's own, have a few boxes), probably worth checking on if you expect the Plus loading. Thanks for posting, @Rocco490.
 
Hello, could one of you gentlemen let me know the quality of this ammunition? I’ve never used this brand before.
 
Hello, could one of you gentlemen let me know the quality of this ammunition? I’ve never used this brand before.
With the TM 255 gr softpoint I can get close to 1" three shot groups from a bench, at 100 yards. Shot a young whitetail buck last year at 30 yards or so, broadside and clipped the plumbing off the top of the heart. Dead instantly. Bullet wasn't recovered. Not a big data point but I'm interested in shooting more game. Rifle is the Ruger Hawkeye African. Ballistics on the box have this load around 2,550 fps at the muzzle, I believe.
 
They charge a handling fee and their shipping is expensive. But still a real decent deal. Especially if you order at least a couple boxes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top