For Sale .50 B&M Rifle

Background:
A good friend of mine, a world class pistol shooter (USPSA & IPSC) and firearms instructor, wanted an easy to handle big bore rifle for walks in Alaska and maybe take it for a DG hunt to Africa. I showed him the B&M class of rifles with 18" barrel and 38" overall length. He also wanted a true .500 caliber. So, we decided on the .50 B&M. I sourced it for him as I had built these rifles for myself.

By the time the rifle was built he was diagnosed with cancer and was not allowed to shoot big bores. He passed away last year after fighting cancer for two years. Never shot the rifle. I told his widow that I would see if I could sell it for her.

Rifle:
Information about this rifle caliber and load data etc. is here:
https://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/50-B-M.html

Specifics:
Model 70 CRF WSM action barreled by SSK industries NECG sights. Stock is forest green laminate with stainless sling studs and 1" Packmayr recoil pad, stock is by Accurate Innovations. 13.5" LOP

Rifle has been function checked after stock was installed.

Rifle also comes with dies and ~ 50 pieces of brass (there might also be some bullets in the box, not sure).

Total invested in this gun is $3,244 between all the parts and labor. I am pricing it at $2,595 (shipped to FFL + $50 if FFL to FFL is required) for a quick sale and you don't have to wait 8 months for the build, unfortunately I am left handed otherwise I would have kept it.

Pictures are below:

View attachment 344264 View attachment 344265 View attachment 344266 View attachment 344267 View attachment 344268 View attachment 344269
That is a steal of a price. I have had about 8 SSK custom encore barr law from 411 JDJ to a 470 Nitro “Shorty” His work ( although he sold SSK) was amaaaazing. beautiful rifle and a stomper

That is a steal of a price. I have had about 8 SSK custom encore barr law from 411 JDJ to a 470 Nitro “Shorty” His work ( although he sold SSK) was amaaaazing. beautiful rifle and a stomper
I believe somebody already “stole it” awhile back. Damn thieves!

I believe somebody already “stole it” awhile back. Damn thieves!
Haven’t been here for a while CoElk ... I’m a bit rusty shall we say.

Haven’t been here for a while CoElk ... I’m a bit rusty shall we say.
Ha! Ha! Welcome back! I’ve only been on this site for a couple of years now and I’m still rusting away! I need to remember Neil Young’s lyrics, “Better to burn out than it is to rust”. I’m at neither point yet, but something to consider?

Thanks CoElkngood to be back!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesHow

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]