Flying Tomorrow

AZDAVE

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
5,935
Reaction score
13,278
Media
215
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Mozambique, Alaska,lower 48
Well it is time to be back in Africa! with all the up's and down's of the last year, Having to move two safaris from last year to this year, I am ready.
Have worked through about 20-30 changes in flights and changing airlines twice, everything is in place. Got my covid test yesterday with results last night. Rechecking my packing list and have bags packed. Will be backing my buddy up on 2 of the Big 5 on the first half of the trip and =then flying down to Eastern Cape to hunt with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris for some of the tiny 10 and night kritters. Will write a detailed report upon my return home. Intend to savor every second.
 
Well it is time to be back in Africa! with all the up's and down's of the last year, Having to move two safaris from last year to this year, I am ready.
Have worked through about 20-30 changes in flights and changing airlines twice, everything is in place. Got my covid test yesterday with results last night. Rechecking my packing list and have bags packed. Will be backing my buddy up on 2 of the Big 5 on the first half of the trip and =then flying down to Eastern Cape to hunt with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris for some of the tiny 10 and night kritters. Will write a detailed report upon my return home. Intend to savor every second.
Good Luck in your hunt Dave. Thanks for helping out with my request. Give us a good report.
 
Oh man, I'm jealous (in a good way). Congrats, good luck, and may the hunting Gods shine upon you and your friend with plenty of animals to hunt and luck. Looking forward to your return to read your report. (y) (y) (y) Safe travels.

p.s. What airlines are you flying with??
 
Good Luck,
may your travels go well, may your hunt be successful, stay safe and have fun.
 
Best of luck! Looking forward to hearing how it goes
 
@PARA45 American to Dallas, Qatar to Joberg and back. Airlink internal to south Africa.

Can you take your rifle with Airlink? I'll be going to the East Cape next year. My apologies for all the questions.
 
Well it is time to be back in Africa! with all the up's and down's of the last year, Having to move two safaris from last year to this year, I am ready.
Have worked through about 20-30 changes in flights and changing airlines twice, everything is in place. Got my covid test yesterday with results last night. Rechecking my packing list and have bags packed. Will be backing my buddy up on 2 of the Big 5 on the first half of the trip and =then flying down to Eastern Cape to hunt with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris for some of the tiny 10 and night kritters. Will write a detailed report upon my return home. Intend to savor every second.
If you don’t mind. Who did you use for covid testing? I had covid consultants lined up for April trip to Namibia. Now that my flights have changed and we layover in joburg I’m hearing South Africa won’t except Covid consulting’s home test. Any info would help. Thank you.
 
Awesome, best of luck!
 
@PARA45 Yes you can take firearms on Airlink, my travel agent took care of all the heavy lifting on paperwork once I gave them the info they needed.
 
Best of luck to you. Hope the travel goes off without a hitch. Already looking forward to your report.
Bruce
 
Good for you! Have a great trip, I’m looking forward to the report!

And wishing I could also say I’m leaving tomorrow ! (I’m not alone with this feeling I have the impression)
 
May the hunting gods be with you. If you get a chance, let us know how the Qatar flight through Doha went.
 
Dave, have a safe, enjoyable hunt. We are all rooting for you. What caliber gun(s) are you taking?
 
Have fun, have a blast and forget your 2020 Covid worries.
The way things are going and world getting hit by 3rd wave it might be safer here with numbers falling quickly everyday with new positive cases.
 
Wish you the best :D Cheers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,679
Members
170,110
Latest member
Fae6678337
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top