Express Sights

Tam Dl

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
534
Reaction score
614
Most rear sights lean towards the shooter and often have horizontal grooves in them, both to use shadow to advantage to provide a cleaner sight picture. Express sights seem to lean towards the muzzle, and would seem to reflect glare. Any idea about that? History. Unrealized advantage to the design. Only thing I can think of is that it is less snaggy.
 
I was of the impression that the forward angle promoted subconscious visibility towards the front sight, and a natural focus on the target/aimpoint.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,389
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top