Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Ok I was asked by a previous client if I have ever had a group hunt and the answer was "no" , so after pondering upon it and asking a few clients I decided I would give it a go .
August 2019 or 2020 whichever gets the most interest.
Offer ONLY valid for Members of AH . You may hunt a package or Day fees and hunt off the Trophy Fee List. 1x1 $325/Day 2x1 $270/day Observers $150/day Children under 12 stay free , Limit 2. I will discount all hunts 7.5%
We are located on the Eastern Cape near the town of Grahamstown, arrival airport is Port Elizabeth . Lodge sits on 24,710 acres with 30 species to hunt and over 600,000 additional acres to hunt. We welcome rifle or bowhunters, hunting parties will not share properties so when you hunt a property you will be assured you will have property to yourself.
We have 6 rooms that will accommodate 3 guest comfortably all rooms have heat/AC .
Would love to meet and hunt with fellow members of our group.
So don't hesitate hope to fill the lodge quick, as for 2019 lodge will be filling soon.
I have a video posted on AH from my recent trip you can check it out .

Looking forward to the hunt.

Lodge #.png
L12.jpg
L11.jpg
L13.jpg
L10.jpg
L5.jpg
L6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia