Reaction score
Website
jamyhunts.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
We have one end-of-year leopard hunt in our concession area in Kaokoland.
All of our concessions stretches over more than 1.5 million acres of unfenced hunting land.
Cost for leopard hunt as below:

Kaokoland leopard (minimum of 10 hunting days):
Day rate: USD 650 (excl 15% VAT) per day
Leopard trophy fee: USD 5000 if shot or wounded

• This hunt is ONLY valid for 2021
  • We would recommend 14 days, but the absolute minimum is 10 hunting days
  • Additional cost of USD 650 for transfer to and from Kaokoland
  • Additional cost of USD 500 for pre-baiting.
Please contact us at info@jamyhunt.com if you have any questions.

Thank you!

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.............that is a great deal..................thanks................................FWB

That sure is a deal!
Email sent.
I've got a couple weeks off in early November. Not sure if I can pull it all together in the time available but I'll damn well try. Just checked zero on my '06. Looks like I neglected to do that after I had the scope serviced. needed 55 clicks of elevation at 25 yards! Fortunately only needed 6 rounds to sort it. The first two were just because I could not believe the first one was half off the bottom of the paper. Glad it didn't take more. I'm down to 22 rounds of that lot of ammo. I've always brought way too much ammo. Guess that problem is solved!

Can't find my customs form for that rifle but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I can always bring the R8- that paperwork I have. 375 with a 300 TSX might be a bit overkill but its what I've got. Its a lot to do, but lets see if I can get it done.

Excellent offer sir!

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarlaPilli

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]