Elusive 375 Ruger brass

jmck1982

AH member
Reaction score
Hey all. Looking for the ever elusive 375 Ruger Brass. Brand new is of course preferred but used is fine too as long as it's still reloadable. If anyone has any, please let me know. Thanks.

I haven't seen brass in quite awhile. Loaded ammo is widely available at a little over $3 per round. My suggestion is buy a few boxes of ammo and go have fun at the range, making your own once fired brass.

I haven't seen brass in quite awhile. Loaded ammo is widely available at a little over $3 per round. My suggestion is buy a few boxes of ammo and go have fun at the range, making your own once fired brass.
This year I’m gonna shoot my 375Ruger exclusively, got 3 boxes of hornday 270 SP-Rp
which should do fine in NA , so I can get the brass , only way to get it

375 Ruger brass is hard to find. I just did a full web search on ammoseek.com with zero results on that brass. Similar to 416 Ruger....I have to shoot up factory ammo to get the brass.

+1. Somebody had posted on here awhile back that Ruger hasn’t made a run of reloading brass for the .375 Ruger in over three years.

+1. Somebody had posted on here awhile back that Ruger hasn’t made a run of reloading brass for the .375 Ruger in over three years.
I heard they're developing another cartridge with 375 Ruger as a parent cartridge. Maybe trying to go down the same road as the 375 H&H which is parent to a bunch of other cartridges.

I heard they're developing another cartridge with 375 Ruger as a parent cartridge. Maybe trying to go down the same road as the 375 H&H which is parent to a bunch of other cartridges.

The 300 PRC and I believe the 7mm PRC, both of which have been on the market for a few years, use the 375 Ruger as the parent cartridge.

@jmck1982 what other cartridge are you hearing about?

The 300 PRC and I believe the 7mm PRC, both of which have been on the market for a few years, use the 375 Ruger as the parent cartridge.

Correct. I am sure the brass will be coming back in stock soon. These things are all cyclical.

Attachments

I can spare 50 new formed from basic/no headstamp trimmed to 2.580..
Bidding on Gunbroker for fired brass is over $2/pc with over 3 days left in the auction. Even with no headstamp I'll have to ask $150 for the 50 pieces. I'll pay shipping.
LMK if you're interested
Curtis

I just luckily found some new 375 Inch Ruger brass at a random farm auction and won it- with fees and shipping it came out to a similar price you are seeing. I did just sell some once fired for a good deal to another AHF member pending funds….

Keep looking, it’s still around. My LGS has once fired brass from time to time so put out your feelers

Found some on gunbroker below. Keeping my spare 375 Ruger Brass as my retirement fund.

Yeah he had another auction for 86 pcs that I bid on but it quickly got too expensive. If it's gonna get upwards of $2 or more per piece, each finished round would end up costing as much as factory loads so I might as well just buy factory and shoot them to reload. Thanks for the heads up though.

I think the 7mm PRC was the one I'd recently heard about. I think my info was a little dated though cuz that cartridge has been available for a little while. Since before I heard about it anyway.

Yeah he had another auction for 86 pcs that I bid on but it quickly got too expensive. If it's gonna get upwards of $2 or more per piece, each finished round would end up costing as much as factory loads so I might as well just buy factory and shoot them to reload. Thanks for the heads up though.
Funny thing is I thought the same.

I have a lock on 34 pieces of new brass. Just gotta get a money order to the seller. That'll give me 54 pieces once I shoot out my factory loads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharonCook

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?