ELK Pedestal Shoulder Mount

harden

AH elite
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
3,487
Deals & offers
2
Media
2,695
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Look at the composition , the flow, the angles, the sharpness, the emotion along with the "QUALITY"
This is what I mean when I say we bring taxidermy competition standards into my commercial work.
And this piece was left to..... " Do what you want to" by the clients given free reign to design some art,
I have to say he was thrilled......

DSCN0993 (2).jpg


DSCN1004%202_zpsif1u0ezf.jpg


DSCN0998%202_zpsva3gwv5t.jpg


DSCN0997%202_zpslwvirggr.jpg


DSCN1010%202_zpsvfrn8ckp.jpg


DSCN1007%202_zps2nzdszjk.jpg


DSCN1014%202_zps4c36fs35.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1010 (2).jpg
    DSCN1010 (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 325
  • DSCN1007 (2).jpg
    DSCN1007 (2).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 309
  • DSCN1004 (2).jpg
    DSCN1004 (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 319
  • DSCN0997 (2).jpg
    DSCN0997 (2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 375
  • DSCN0998 (2).jpg
    DSCN0998 (2).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 371
  • DSCN1014 (1).jpg
    DSCN1014 (1).jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 374
Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful work of art Dennis!
 
Will be another happy client!
 
Just stunning Dennis.
 
Looks like he is walking through the forests
 
Nice work Dennis, I'd be more than happy with that.
 
Very nice!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,881
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top