Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ABO, SCI, SABA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, United States

AH-WARNING

This post has been removed by AH for not adhering to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engee, This post does not adhere to the rules of posting in this section as Shangwari Safaris is not licensed to operate in Zimbabwe and other pertinent information was not provided.

AH-WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jerome,

I have just come back from a meeting with Juan Pace over the weekend, he has shown me all the relavent documentation and contracts regarding where and through whom he hunts in Zimbabwe. I can give you both the licenced (black) proffesional hunters name and PH number, but as Juan agrees we are apprehensive about posting the mans number publically as such contacts are in high demand and we cannot afford to lose this contact by having it "poached" by other unscrupelous outfitters, something which has happened before.

I hope you understand,

Yours sincerely,

Engee Potgieter

Engee, The rules of posting are clearly stated and this offer does not adhere to the rules. The warning sign will remain and the offer has been removed so as to stand as a warning for the future.

I know that these type of practices occur in the hunting industry however the hunting industry is terribly behind when it comes to the internet and these types of practices don't fit with the concept of an open source platform like AH. People come here to be informed so they can make educated decisions. How can someone make an informed decision if they are not provided with the most fundamental information, who you will be hunting with and where, so they can check out whether it is all legal and on the up and up...

If someone wants to "poach" a contact all they have to do is contact you as a potential client and you would supposedly share this information privately with them. So the argument does not hold water.

I do not want AH to be a place that encourages or promotes less than ethical and honest business practices.

I am not trying to pick on you but you keep pushing to get around the rules and won't allow it. Future posts will be removed without warning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristaAle

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles