ECOSTRIKE With Norma Precision

Thanks for posting! I believe the late Don Heath would have been most pleased with Norma's continuing leadership in this field. I took the liberty of copying a very revealing frame of the video and posting it here. I like the addition of the simulated "bone" (hardwood plank perhaps?) set at an angle within the gel. I would not hesitate to use this bullet for hunting big game. That terminal ballistic behavior is consistent with other high quality, controlled expanding hunting bullets. Nearly straight, on axis track of a nose forward, stabilized, expanded bullet with what appears to be good mass retention continuing beyond the oblique angle impact combined with good penetration. Excellent!

Norma Ecostrike Bullet .png
 
Last edited:
I am a huge fan of the Kalahari ammo and wonder if these perform any differently on game?
 
Judging by the basic design and material, the bullet terminal performance should be very similar between the Ecostrike and the Kalahari. The only possible difference may be the way in which expansion of the nose section is controlled. Overall, performance on game is going to be very similar among most all the monolithic, annealed copper, hollow point, expanding bullets currently on the market.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top