Kafue lechwe
Chobe bushbuck
Puku
Warthog
Transfers
Visitors firearms permit accommodation
Drinks etc
What! No blue duiker?

If this is still available this time tomorrow I’ll be amazed..

Great freaking offer.

I take a few days offline to take a kid to college and this offer comes up, and gets sold.

Well done Spike, and whoever is taking this hunt.

Whoever is going will have a super time. @spike.t should have super legend status on AH and life. Looking forward to sharing camp with you again mate

Hello everyone!
So, I'm the lucky guy that took this wonderful adventure. I didn't realize how good this will be and how much fun I'll have and how fortunate I am. This is a little hurried for me as I have a mid month commitment and have to do this fast. The biggest hurdle was just making all the fligt arrangements as I am putting things together so quickly. I extended the hunt a few days as I always expect flights to go wrong. The hunt has all the game I'm after and everyone doesn't have to be the biggest but I do see Mike has a wonderful reputation as hunter and host. I'll hunt hard but also will have tons of fun and relaxation. I will post pictures and hope to have a decent story for you. I am thankful to Mike and I know he will be a most excellent host. Life is good enjoy everyday. I am trying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Halazi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?