DRAWN!!!

deerslayer75

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
63
Deals & offers
5
Media
17
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
USA, Canada, & Africa
Well got drawn for my Wyoming Mule Deer Tag its actually a deer tag so i can kill a muley or a whitetail...targeting mule deer but if a big whitetail walks out i wont pass!!! Now the wait until the hunt begins.
 
What area did you draw in Wyoming? (Hunt unit #)

Congrats on the tag!
 
Region A is a excellent private land hunt area.
 
Good luck on your hunt. You going to use the bow?
 
Good luck on your hunt. You going to use the bow?

this being my first mule deer hunt i am going to use gun and next one use bow want to get one under my belt
 
Do not shoot at one running/moving away from you.
They fold back there ears and the antlers look huge.
Ground shrinkage is a guarantee... if you do.

Good luck.
 
Do not shoot at one running/moving away from you.
They fold back there ears and the antlers look huge.
Ground shrinkage is a guarantee... if you do.

Good luck.

hunting with an outfitter who has lived there his whole life so im going to rely on him to help judge
 
CONGRATS! My dad has killed 4 Pronghorn Antelope in Edgemont Soth Dakota, which is real close to Wyoming. We all had a great time on both trips and I am hoping to go out Pronghorn or Mule Deer hunting in the Edgemont area maybe next year. You will have a wonderful time and I hope you get a big Mulie!
 
CONGRATS! My dad has killed 4 Pronghorn Antelope in Edgemont Soth Dakota, which is real close to Wyoming. We all had a great time on both trips and I am hoping to go out Pronghorn or Mule Deer hunting in the Edgemont area maybe next year. You will have a wonderful time and I hope you get a big Mulie!

yea ill be going to wyoming next yar for lope i usually go to nebraska for antelope which is a real fun time.

yea im very excited for this hunt as the ranch hasnt really been hunted much in the last 10-15 years
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top