Double Standard

steve white

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
5,829
Reaction score
13,195
Location
dallas tx
Articles
3
Member of
dallas safari club, mannlicher collectors assoc., era
Hunted
Cape buffalo, plains game
How many instances can we list of things leftists DO and get away with doing without being prosecuted, that they accuse the right of doing and PROCEED with prosecuting? It appears to me we have two sets of rules! Feel free to reverse the order: what are dems always accusing the right of doing that they themselves are actually the ones always doing?
 
Yes. Almost without fail. Whatever they accuse our side of doing they are doing. Seems kind of creepy how common it is proven to be so. It may be that they have done it for so long and have been successful so often, it has become their standard MO. They think it is just normal, acceptable behavior- to them the end, whatever that may be, truly does justify their means.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,389
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top