Nembwe

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, USA, New Zealand, Australia
Just a short report ~ that three fellow friends were able to spend some quality time up in the Northern regions of Australia.
A week amongst like minded hunters, friends and Brothers in Him was had with fantastic days spent walking stalking and finally laying claim to two amazing buffalo.
Two vastly different specimens were taken one in his prime and the other past his prime, with amazing character and battle scared to the hilt.
The two hunts were different as well, a semi open bush hunt that presented a side on vital shot +- 65 met with a 9.3x74 286gr wood Leigh, from a Hyem that found is mark, followed up with another quartering away.
A few insurance shots and he was down and ready for butchering and meat recovery.
The other, in a forest creek setting was by mistake, while searching the creek for pigs very late afternoon this bull surprised me and once I had changed out the 232gr for my 286gr the K-gun double settled just on 38 met in the thick, a neck quartering away presented and the round found its mark with not another shot needed, thankfully as it would of been difficult with in the confines of the habitat.

Amazing times with amazing friends.
We look forward to doing it again next year Lord willing.

Forest buffalo great spread and oh what a location.
29df6e1d-18bc-45f9-a1e6-2e9971071666.jpeg

Open bush buffalo - character filled “oh if they could talk”.
bd5652f6-0ef6-4eef-b5b6-3b1834c002cc.jpeg

Thanks again for a great platform to share stories and our passion for all things hunting.

Nembwe
<*}}}>{

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RheaWke57

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]