Die set for a 6.5 X 68

spies

AH member
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Deals & offers
1
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
NAMIBIA, CANADA,SOUTH SFRICA
Hi

I am trying to find a die set and bullet cases for a 6.5x68. I found one die set in South African but it got stolen in the post to Namibia. If there is anyone who can help me please let me know.

Thanks
 
Jeez, but that thief was a bleeding optomist! What a great, but also very rarely encountered caliber. Just last Saturday was at a shoot and one of the regulars had a beautiful pre-war mauser for sale in that caliber. I couldn't bring myself to buy yet another Germanic "deer rifle", but what a neat rifle and caliber. You might try this link though you will be faced with the same mail risks. Wish I had known earlier, am headed for Windhoek day after tomorrow to hunt with Nick and Isabel Nolte. Would have been glad to grab them and bring them along. Someone else on the forum may be headed over later in the summer and could do that for you.

Series IV Specialty Die Set 6.5X68 (.264)
 
Thief probably didn't know enough about guns to know that he was stealing dies from a seldom seen caliber.
 
Thief probably didn't know enough about guns to know that he was stealing dies from a seldom seen caliber.

He wasn't interested in the first place..it was the size and weight of the package.It's lying under a bush or in a bin somewhere.The bastards steal anything here and throw it away if it has no value..!It's much better to use a courier rather than the post.
 
The person who stole it is probably using it as a paperweight.

Red Leg, thanks for the link. I mailed the guys at Paul’s company to find out if they can courier it to me, not post.

All I need now is the bullet cases.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,926
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top