Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Question for recent DL 200/201 flyers. Was there Wifi for purchase on the flight and how did it work?
First time on Delta since 2019. Been flying Qatar and it had excellent WiFi the entire trip.

Based on Delta’s website, it depends. How is that for clarity?

I took the route in October 2024. I paid extra for the WiFi. T-Mobile is Delta’s WiFi partner and as I recall T-Mobile users may access for free. I assume certain level tickets could also access for no additional charge but I was flying basic coach.

Delta’s website says they are moving to free WiFi access and most international routes will have it by the end of 2024. It says Delta SkyMiles members may access free WiFi through the app. (I’ve not read the fine print so exclusions may apply.)
IMG_8549.jpeg

I took the route in October 2024. I paid extra for the WiFi. T-Mobile is Delta’s WiFi partner and as I recall T-Mobile users may access for free. I assume certain level tickets could also access for no additional charge but I was flying basic coach.

Delta’s website says they are moving to free WiFi access and most international routes will have it by the end of 2024. It says Delta SkyMiles members may access free WiFi through the app. (I’ve not read the fine print so exclusions may apply.)View attachment 606095

I read all that on Delta web site.
Just wanted some first hand knowledge.
Hard not to check AH for 15-16 hours
Especially when I have never been able to sleep on a plane well.

Delta’s website says they are moving to free WiFi access and most international routes will have it by the end of 2024. It says Delta SkyMiles members may access free WiFi through the app. (I’ve not read the fine print so exclusions may apply.)
Jimmy did you October 2023? If not I need some lotto numbers.

I have had good luck with WIFI from delta on all their planes so far but its still a mix of free on TMobile and any skymiles member.

We had wi-fi both ways. We were able to communicate with family, check messages, surf the internet, etc. It worked okay but a slower than home.

Was it free? If not, what was the cost?

Question for recent DL 200/201 flyers. Was there Wifi for purchase on the flight and how did it work?
First time on Delta since 2019. Been flying Qatar and it had excellent WiFi the entire trip.
Just came and went Mark and on both flights they said there was technical difficulty on the particular plane so no WiFi. However, it was supposed to be available.

Worked well when we flew that route. Had movies, wifi and a woman behind us snored loudly for 4 hours because she lost her nerve at airport security and ate all her THC gummies afraid TSA would hem her up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClevelandV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)