Daniel Meng Contact Information Wanted

Scooter1

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Can someone place pass along Daniel Meng's contact information? I would like to speak with him regarding potential taxidermy work, but despite a lot of searching I have not been able to find his contact information. Any help would be appreciated.
 
He works for a shop in Bismark, ND. He does not have his own studio. Let me see what I can find.

Follow up shows an address for him at Dakaota Taxidermy in Bismark, but their website doesn't show him on staff.
 
Last edited:
I found him- I'll PM you his info
 
Daniel is one heck of nice guy and a fantastic taxidermist. As good a cat guy as there is.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,798
Members
169,022
Latest member
MichelSeri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top