Czech Republic hunting?

kemoarms

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
has anyone had any experience hunting in the Czech Republic? i will be in Prague at the end of july first of Aug of 2019 and was wanting to figure out what i could hunt while i was there. Does anyone have any experience or know of any information?
 
I know they have world class mouflon rams and fallow deer for sure. I think also roe deer. I absolutely loved Prague. Outside Africa, it's the one place I want to go back and visit. I didn't think ahead enough to set up a hunt while there but maybe next time. I think there are a few sponsors on here that hunt Czech Republic. They should be along shortly I suspect.
 
I know they have world class mouflon rams and fallow deer for sure. I think also roe deer. I absolutely loved Prague. Outside Africa, it's the one place I want to go back and visit. I didn't think ahead enough to set up a hunt while there but maybe next time. I think there are a few sponsors on here that hunt Czech Republic. They should be along shortly I suspect.
They have fanstastic hunting in Czech. I hunted there when I lived in Germany. Great Roe and Fallow. I shot a Silver Medal Fallow on my last trip there. I don't have the POC any more but try to get there.....
 
I have hunted in CZ and have a few contacts. Mouflon and boar very good and not to expensive. Fallow deer way to much money as is Red stag you can hunt these in the UK for a fraction of the price.
They are very professional with the hunting and the food and accommodation has been very good in my experience. Beer and wine very cheap.
Hope this helps, Markcz
 
I have hunted in CZ and have a few contacts. Mouflon and boar very good and not to expensive. Fallow deer way to much money as is Red stag you can hunt these in the UK for a fraction of the price.
They are very professional with the hunting and the food and accommodation has been very good in my experience. Beer and wine very cheap.
Hope this helps, Markcz
I can't speak on hunting prices in the UK but Fallow and Red Stag are significantly less expensive in Czech than Germany and Hungary. And off course it depends on what size trophy you want.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top