CZ Brno Express Double

Tintin

AH elite
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
1,510
Reaction score
5,303
Location
Australia
Media
73
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
5
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA, Scotland
Had mine out yesterday to check zero.

IMG_7042.jpg


Only at 25m - but happy with the results with PPU factory 286gn crackers.

IMG_7033.jpg


IMG_7032.jpg
 
Why only 25m?
 
Last edited:
Great rifles at affordable prices if you can find one. And like most OU rifles, it shoots.
 
Last edited:
Good looking rifle. And it shoots as good as it looks.

Great rifles at affordable prices. And like most OU rifles, it shoots.

Thanks Gents

Very happy to have those results with cheap, available factory ammo.

I'll give it a run in a Big Game Rifle Club match in a few weeks and plan to get it out chasing some Sambar shortly thereafter.
 
Very nice. What is the year of manufacture and model number?
 
Very nice. What is the year of manufacture and model number?

@secretazure Not sure of year. My understanding is that this model was introduced in ~2017.

Not sure if it is still in production :unsure:

No model designation that I can see apart from CZ Brno Express.

There is another thread on it here.
 
BRNO firearms are like Buck knives. Not the most expensive or the most fancy piece of kit, but ones that can thoroughly be counted upon at all times.

Those Prvi Partizan soft points will be excellent for plains game & leopard.

As a matter of fact, I know a white hunter in Zimbabwe who uses one of these as his tool of choice for follow up jobs on his client's wounded leopards. He prefers the 293Gr Brenneke TUG factory load in his double.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top