CZ 550 Work

Dakota Hunter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
462
Reaction score
642
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
I have an un fired CZ 416 Rigby with synthetic stock that I bought from Krish on the forum. I ended up buying an AHR 416 CZ Rigby from another member on here and am thinking about either re barrel to a 450 Rigby or selling it. If I keep it and re barrel who would be good to use for the work ? I would like to have a 3 position AHR safety & single stage trigger installed also. I heard Matrix is not doing this work any more .
 
What about a re-bore to 450 Rigby as opposed to a re-barrel? I'm curious if it would be that simple or if there would be feed work, etc. The case is the same other than neck diameter right? I think Wayne at AHR may still sell the Win type upgraded safety and different trigger. Good luck with the project if you decide to do it.
 
Yes, very sad the loss of AHR modifications. Have not seen anyone recommend Ed as much as AHR for CZs.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,400
Messages
1,575,066
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top