CZ 550 Work Needed

Fatback

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hello all, looking to tap into the great knowledge base of the AH collective. I have a CZ 550 that I’d like to get some work done on. I know I’ve missed the boat on AHR/Wayne and Matrix as shops that used to special in upgrading CZ550s. I just recently acquired the rifle snd I’d like the action smoothed and polished to the point the rifle will reliably feed flat nosed solids, a barrel band swivel stud installed and a 3 position safety installed. Can anybody recommend a gunsmith that they have successfully used for this type of work, other than AHR or Matrix? I’d be very appreciative for any leads that come with an AHer’s recommendation. Thanks.

Tim at Matrix is planning to offer a single, fixed upgrade using his custom machined components (banded front sight base, banded swivel, X-floorplate, rear sight 1 standing 1 folding, gripcap, hunting trigger,) with AHR safety.
This will allow him to focus on his machining business yet still provide a nice rifle on the CZ platform.
Steve

RJ Renner offers this service. I have not seen his work on CZ’s but it is outstanding on No 1’s.

This is a CZ 550 that was worked on by AHR & RJ Renner. The stock and some
Other work was done my RJ Renner. I bought the rifle from an AH member.

IMG_7219.jpeg

Thank y’all for the info gentlemen. I’ll look into them. If anybody has other recommendation please keep them coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bicicletassanchis

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.