Cz 550 stock question

reinwood

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
195
Location
Europe
Media
6
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Switzerland, France, Belgium, USA, Sweden, Turkey, Tadjikistan, Canada, SA
Hi!

With the recent news on the future of the cz 550,
I am "activating" my plan to by 2 cz 550.

Whereas i am clear on one of the caliber i want ( 458 lott) i am not sure on the stock, wood, laminated or kevlar.

Any advice, feedback?

What is the longevity/durability of the laminated and kevlar? How do they behave in the heat? Compare to the wood version.

For the second one i am thinking of 338 lapua, any feedback on the express safari version on that caliber?
I own a sako trg on that caliber, and love it.

Thx, reinwood
 
There is member on here from Brazil that uses the Kevlar stocks and hunts a lot so I feel they will hold up A LONG TIME. I think even there wood stocks will hold up fairly long.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,049
Members
169,890
Latest member
marnobaro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top