CZ 550 Magnum Action

Stamp Collector

AH member
Reaction score
I started this project with a CZ 550 Magnum action bought from AHR. The action has the AHR trigger job but not the bolt bend or knob fill. It was barreled by PacNor and chambered in .404 Jeffery. It is obviously still in the white and will need iron sights, a barrel band and then blued or finished however you like. The stock was bought from a member here and had been made for a BRNO. The stock needs some very minor inleting to fit but comes very close as you can see in the pictures.

$1900 shipped.

IMG_5956.jpeg
IMG_5909.jpeg
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg
IMG_5673.jpeg
IMG_5670.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice grasshopper. :ROFLMAO:

GLWTS.

This is an interesting offer! AHR is selling CZ550 actions for $1000 and another $500 for the 3 pos safety and single stage trigger. Thats $1500, but this one is almost ready to go for a few hundred more. Good deal!

Have any 404 brass or Ammo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlossieHwa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well