Custom Texas License Plate

cash_tx

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
In Texas you are currently allowed to have up to seven letters and numbers on your custom vanity license plate, so I thought about getting this one made for my truck. :-)

TXVanityPlate_7Mauser.png

Nice!

In Texas you are currently allowed to have up to seven letters and numbers on your custom vanity license plate, so I thought about getting this one made for my truck. :)

View attachment 476500
if someone "steals" it in the meantime, simply change to 275 Rigby (like Rigby did!) LOL

Don't want to come off the wrong way, some might not like it.

Anything to do with hunting or shooting is not post on my vehicles. In a parking lot you have a few scenarios that can play out. One being a high profile car to break into. Something with guns, hunting on it, the chances are better for a gun to be in it then a random car. Same would apply to some kids that are not thinking and vandalize because of their feelings.

A few other issues too.

Is it right that it happens? NO! The fact is, that is what happens. It's sad we have to think like that. Just food for thought.

Anything to do with hunting or shooting is not post on my vehicles. In a parking lot you have a few scenarios that can play out. One being a high profile car to break into. Something with guns, hunting on it, the chances are better for a gun to be in it then a random car. Same would apply to some kids that are not thinking and vandalize because of their feelings.

A few other issues too.

Is it right that it happens? NO! The fact is, that is what happens. It's sad we have to think like that. Just food for thought.
I partially agree, but how many non shooters know what 7MAUSER means. 9mm, .44 mag… yes. There is a guy I‘ve seen on the road occasionally for several years that has: 7MMMAG.

I partially agree, but how many non shooters know what 7MAUSER means. 9mm, .44 mag… yes. There is a guy I‘ve seen on the road occasionally for several years that has: 7MMMAG.
You are still setting yourself up. Everyone can do whatever they want, was just pointing out a different perspective. Sometimes we only see the things we want because we want that to work out for us.

That is the other part of the equation, you no longer blend in.

I tried to do something similar in utah and the division motor vehicles wouldn’t allow it- but I like your creative idea!

7MOUSER would be tung-in-cheek cool.

Here's a few suggestions:

MA DEUSE
M70 WINNY
35 WHEL N. (pick your caliber)
WHELEN
A FRAME (pick a bullet style)
404 JEFF
505J
450/400 (any duo caliber, hyphen or forward slash)
EL HNTR (pick your animal, DG, PG PP
US 2 ZA (US to any country)
Z BRA DN (Zebra Down)
MAX LOAD

A few other issues too.

Other including some far away tough guy po-po giving you a hard time. 'Not worth it, but in most rural areas in TX perfectly acceptable! Happened to me long ago in not 1 but 2 states, on hunting trips. Stealth is the way!

How about 7 MAG, been mine since 1996. I've had guys stop me in parking lots and offer me money to let the plate lapse so they can get it. Only hunters know what it means. I even had a border patrol agent ask me at a check station coming out of Mexico what my license plate meant! My response was "If you don't know what it means, it doesn't mean anything to you". He just laughed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aimee21Z02

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles