Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I have seen a lot of impressive Crocs on AH but I don't think I have seen any finished taxidermy. I think it would be a show stopper to have one of those beasts in the trophy room. Would anyone be willing to share one where you preserved that monster Croc. Or, does it usually get made into something? Thanks in advance.

Look forward to see it Dennis!

They are always impressive trophies to look at.

full

IMG_20150503_190859726.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love that mountBB:A Thumbs Up:

That is fearsome! Great mount.

@Buff-Buster ,

Where did you take the croc and how big was it?

Wow, impressive croc, and impressive mount. Congrats!

Here are some pictures from my local studio. I think one of the best some in the states if you don't mind spending the money.

16-Crocodile-Reproduction-1024x748.jpg
58-Crocodile-683x1024.jpg
60-Crocodile-and-Impala-1024x632.jpg
61-Crocodile-1024x683.jpg

WOW!!!!!! Need a drool smilies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Buff-Buster ,

To give folks a point of reference can you tell us how tall the mount stands? trying to figure out how high of a ceiling is needed.

Very coincidentally tp this thread, I was measuring out 14 feet on my floor last night to see where I could put a croc rug.... Nancy asked what I was doing... I told her... :S Oops: :S Rant:

@Buff-Buster ,

To give folks a point of reference can you tell us how tall the mount stands? trying to figure out how high of a ceiling is needed.

Very coincidentally tp this thread, I was measuring out 14 feet on my floor last night to see where I could put a croc rug.... Nancy asked what I was doing... I told her... :S Oops: :S Rant:
Rookie mistake.....sounds like something I would d0:ROFLMAO:

Rookie mistake.....sounds like something I would d0:ROFLMAO:

Funny part is she keeps telling me to shoot a croc. I had to remind her of that last night! :E Big Grin:

Im lucky. She's pretty tolerant of taxidermy and actually likes some of it.

Funny part is she keeps telling me to shoot a croc. I had to remind her of that last night! :E Big Grin:

Im lucky. She's pretty tolerant of taxidermy and actually likes some of it.

Thankfully mine is the same!

I just think a full body 15' monster would be a freaking awesome piece. Who isn't viscerally afraid of a Croc?

Geez my man cave is really a cave in the basement with a low ceiling. No clue where I could put something like that. I had planned to have one flat like a rug only with the head and jaw open. Having it hang horizontally on the wall. I think I could make a 12-13' one work, but no way a 14'7"! Maybe the tail could go through the wall into the wife's sewing room:whistle:!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?