Counting the days now

Pablo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
526
Reaction score
1,214
Location
South Texas
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI, Puro Pinche Low Fence Hunting
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Anyone flying out of Atlanta to Joberg July 16th? My blonde and I are headed out then. Coming back the 25th. If you are, let’s raise a glass or three while we’re waiting. Got the .375 Ruger grooving along and looking forward to it. Hunting with Phillip Bronkhorst.
 
Thank you sir!
 
What is your #1 trophy you are looking to take?
 
Kudu and black wildebeest. Did not get a chance at either my first trip.
 
Good luck and shoot straight! Anxious to hear about your hunt, my wife bought us a hunt with Phillip in August of 2025.
 
Phillip is not cheap but he is a super guy. He’s donated a lot of hunts over the years and gets repeat clients. He and a couple of his guys have stayed with us 3 times over the past few years. I’ve really enjoyed visiting with them and picking their brains on stuff.
 
He donated a hunt to our state SCI chapter. That’s were we met his guys.
In your opinion what animal is a must hunt in his main area? I’m definitely going to hunt a tsessebe and blue wildebeest, 2 animals I haven’t hunted before but the biggest goal for the trip is to get my daughter and son in law to Africa, hopefully they will fall in love with it as my wife has.
 
I'm guessing it would be kudu. Supposedly, they have some really big ones there. Eddie, his bro-in-law, said they had spotted one he thought would push 60". I thought it was really interesting when he was telling me how hard it is to judge them as there are so many variables.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top