Cooper Arms Model 52 Magazine

Slick3006

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I recently bought a Cooper Arms Model 52 338-06 from an estate sale. It came with one detachable magazine.

I have scoured the Internet and can find none for sale. The website for the Cooper Arms that is supposedly in Arkansas, has zero info about any production in the near future.

If anyone has a long action mag for a Model 52 they have no wish to use, shoot me a message. Any recommendations for places to find one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Slick

Cooper rifles have to have the magazines tuned to each individual rifle. When I wanted to buy extra magazines for my 9.3x62 & 300H&H I had to send the rifles back to the factory to have that done. IIRC it was about $90 @ magazine plus tax & shipping.

Thank you. I reckon I’ll have to be careful with this one until I find someone who can make one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilipMorg

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?