Cooper Arms Model 52 Magazine

Slick3006

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
100
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I recently bought a Cooper Arms Model 52 338-06 from an estate sale. It came with one detachable magazine.

I have scoured the Internet and can find none for sale. The website for the Cooper Arms that is supposedly in Arkansas, has zero info about any production in the near future.

If anyone has a long action mag for a Model 52 they have no wish to use, shoot me a message. Any recommendations for places to find one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Slick
 
Cooper rifles have to have the magazines tuned to each individual rifle. When I wanted to buy extra magazines for my 9.3x62 & 300H&H I had to send the rifles back to the factory to have that done. IIRC it was about $90 @ magazine plus tax & shipping.
 
Thank you. I reckon I’ll have to be careful with this one until I find someone who can make one.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,246
Messages
1,569,688
Members
168,755
Latest member
optimizetax_
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top