Converting a semi Anti

Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
600
Reaction score
755
Location
New Mexico
Media
41
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Just a short, but true, story. My father doesn't really like hunting but he knows that I do. He and my mother came out to visit my wife and I for a few days and I finally convinced my dad to come to the range with me. He decided to try out my .270 and, long story short, he liked it so much that it left our state and went home with him to his. Talking to him today he excitedly told me that he just bought some more ammo for it and will be trying a hunt. I laughed all the way home and thought you might get a chuckle as well.
 
Sounds like you just got invited on a hunting trip with your dad
 
I use venison bacon and burger, venison stew and venison chili to convert non believers.:Smuggrin:
 
I use venison bacon and burger, venison stew and venison chili to convert non believers.:Smuggrin:

I do the same. Potluck at work? Time to bust out venison of some sort. The best part is the entire office LOVES my chili, and they always swear I don't use venison (haha I promise it's venison, I don't buy meat). I also bring lots of summer sausage to the office to share.
 
Very nice! I'll have to see how it all turns out before I can promise that though! To me it was just the absurdity of it all. I guess all the other rifles he ever tried kicked too hard. He was braced for an impact that never came and it did wonders for his disposition!
 
I use venison bacon and burger, venison stew and venison chili to convert non believers.:Smuggrin:

As do I. I usually get a bit of stick from guys at the office when I mention that I'm off hunting, but they don't seem so concerned with the plight of 'Bambi' when I return bearing vension steaks...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,762
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top