Connecting through Cape Town to Windhoek

harmon756

New member
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
I'm traveling to Namibia in several weeks and I will have a 3 hour layover in Cape Town. I'm flying United from Dulles to Cape Town then taking Airlink to Namibia. I know that Airlink is a codeshare partner with United, so I'm curious if I will have to collect my rifle and deal with SAPS in Cape Town or if my rifle and luggage will just be checked through to Windhoek. I'm sure this has been answered many times, but I could not seem to find threads on shorter layovers like this. Thanks for any insight.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,918
Members
169,643
Latest member
xs88club
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top